I’ve been a CommentLuv user since I discovered the plugin and I love it. I used the money that I earned in a blog that I create in the past and invested in CommentLuv premium and I couldn’t be happier.
For those of you who don’t know. CommentLuv is a WordPress Plugin that attaches our latest blog post to our comment when commenting on blogs. It’s a great way to get a boost in traffic as people click on that link AND it’s a fantastic motivator to get creative with your titles.
CommentLuv premium – what’s the premium?
Only 8 more plugins…
- CommentLuv– with additional social media tools that will give your readers more enticement to share you posts. With a comment, the latest post will be shared with their comment and sharing your blog post opens more options from their blog to choose from. So instead of just their latest post, they can select from 2, 3 or more posts to attach. So if they have a giveaway they would like to share that’s 2 posts ago, they can give it more life thanks to YOU.
- DoFollow – to enable Do Follow for people who comment – looks like I can de-activate one of my existing plugins.
- KeywordName – to give us some help with keywords (SEO Love?)
- G.A.S.P. – even more help with spam. I can’t believe people pay so called “experts” to spam us so steadily.
- Trackback Validation – reduces trackback spam, I don’t mind legitimate trackbacks. But when the Spam Bots do this, it bugs me.
- No Self Ping
- Twitter Link – allows followers to share their Twitter ID
- Top Comment Widget – to recognize your top commentators.
You don’t have to use each plug in, but it’s nice to have them in your pocket if you choose to use them later.